Slot machines are top of the online gaming charts - with literally millions of spins being made every week. However, what tips and strategies can you use to try and win more frequently while chasing the mega millions jackpot?
Slot tip basics
Whether you choose to play classic slot machines with kitsch themes and graphics, the latest hi-tech video slots or go for millions on the progressive jackpot games - spinning with some simple tips can give you an edge over gamers who just use random game-play……….
> Manage your risk
Always remember that every spin is based on chance - and if the gaming gods aren’t with you during a session, there’s little you can do about it (except grind your way through). So - to avoid blowing your bank with bad spins, use a sensible weekly budget and never bet with higher spins to chase losses!
> Slot spinning consistency
If you play slots on a regular basis, there’s little doubt that you’ll get lucky but also hit poor sessions. However, by using level spin values, you can avoid the chances of getting lucky with small stakes and then boosting you stakes and getting unlucky (a sure-fire way to lose in the long run!). Spinning with level wagers is the best way to maximise your hopes of defeating the slot machines.
> Triggering more wins
Slot games are machines of random luck - you can always predict that the games will payout around 95-98%, and deliver huge jackpots - but there’s no real science or strategy for knowing when it’s going to happen! As a result, strategic slot gaming is all about using logic to try and manipulate regular winning sessions. For instance - one popular slot gaming strategy is known as the profit lock systems, outlined below:
> Set a session profit and loss target/limit (such as 5-10% of your slot bank)
> Your goal is to spin for your profit level as fast as possible, and then quit
> Medium payout slot games may offer the best payout:win ratio for making modest profits quickly
In theory, if you can become proficient in yielding a small but consistent profit from slot gaming sessions, you could potentially build a very healthy slot bank. Serious slot players have been known to compound their spin value when their bank doubles (such as spin with 1.00 with a £100 bank, and 2.00 with a £200 slot fund). Of course, slot gaming is always down to elements of luck, so there are no guarantees - so take you winnings regularly if you start getting nervous!Info About Online Casinos Lot of info
Best Online Gambling - Top Casinos eugenecasino.com
Tags: jackpot games, jackpots, slot games, slot machines, slot tip, video slots
Slot machines are the tops when it comes to instant fun and reward potential – but it goes without saying that you'll maximise your fun, bank safety and extend you slot machine gaming by playing with some discipline! What's more, playing with sensible spin values doesn't equal boring! Check out the slot gaming tips to turn yourself into a 'pro' slot player………
Slot Tip 1: Weekly budget
Always use a sensible stop loss limit when playing slot machines (cash you can afford to lose). Chasing losses is crazy when playing slot games, and will lead to long-term losses! So, set a limit and you'll always end-up a happy gamer!
Slot Tip 2: Level stakes slot gaming
Although you can play slot games with random stake levels – it's much more sensible and potentially profitable to game with level stakes. For example, if you set a weekly limit of £30, then you may want to play with a spin value of 0.30. Although playing with a higher bank percentage is tempting – if you hit a bad run of spins you can quickly reach your limit. The slow and steady approach wins the day. In addition, by using the same level stakes on all machines and during every session – you can avoid hitting bad sessions with high stakes, and hitting cool combos with pennies!
Slot Tip 3: Compound you bank and skim your winnings
When should you increase your slot machine bet level and when should you take your winnings? It's a question that's baffled gamers for decades, but the solution is to do both at the same time! For example, if you double you slot bank – you could consider withdrawing half of the profit, and keeping 50% in your slot bank to fund your gaming. In addition, you can lever your stakes by playing with compounded spin values (for example, wager 0.30 when your bank is £30, and wager 0.50 when your bank is £50 and so on. Some gamers have used this strategy to turn small banks into impressive winnings.
Slot Tip 4: Payline activation
Understanding how multi-payline slot machines work can mean the difference between landing thousands and winning nothing with a spin! Essentially, most multi-line slots are triggered by using a high coin number. For example, a 20 line slot machine may have up to 20 coin options (spin with 1-20 coins). Each extra coin activates a new pay-line, meaning you win if you match a combo on the line. However, if you spin with 5 coins (lines 1-5), and you hit the jackpot combo on reel 6 – you won't win! Because of this fact, many serious slot gamers suggest novice gamers activate as many paylines as possible, in preference to playing with one or two high value coins.
Spin value = £2
Spin 1: Activate 20 paylines with = 0.10 x 20 = £2
Spin 2: Activate 2 paylines with = 1.00 x 2 = £2
The only advantage of playing with a high value low pay-line strategy is if you are lucky enough to strike a win on an active payline, because payouts are based on the coin value. Tip -activate all paylines with low stakes and gradually build-up your coin value as and when you bank allows it.Internet Online Casino Gambling - Gambling Guide comorancasino.com
Online Blackjack Games shortcasino.com
Online Prestige Casino com Casino Kostenlos Online Spielen
Tags: multi payline slot, slot games, slot machine, slot player
1) RNG - Random Number Generator, a computer chip inside the slot that randomly selects numbers and symbols, even when the machine is idle.
2) Slot Schedule: Posted information on front of slot tells you what type of slot, denomination and win amounts possible for each coin/line played.
3) Loose Slots: programmed for better payouts.
4) Tight Slots: The reverse of loose slots.
5) Up/Down Slot Cycle: Slotâ€™s average payoff percentage applies over the long haul, as long as one year.
6) Slots Drop: Amount of money through slot.
7) Slots Hold: Amount not paid as wins; these two numbers determine slotâ€™s payout %.
Slot-Mix or Placement: Usually, looser slots are placed in high-traffic areas.
9) CALL ATTENDANT: The slot of your dreams has just lined up a hand-pay. You scream, jump up and down until the bills arrive.
10) Short Win: Large jackpot win after a small cash outlay - happens often.
11) Sound of Rain: Coins dropping into the holder after a payout.
12) Slot Club Cards/Comps: Sign up for freebies and reap the benefits.
13) Slot Talk: Information traded between other players and casino staff to locate winning slots.
14) Onesies: Those slot players who insist on playing one coin/spin on basics or progressives. Suggest that you drop down to lower denomination and play max.
15) Slot Types/Versions: Basic–straight or â€˜flat-topâ€™ slots with a single payline.
16) Multiplier Slots: Pays for certain symbols on a graduating scale. On a three reel, you get 5 pay for a â€˜cherryâ€™ playing 1 coin, 10 pay for 2 coins and 15 pay for 3 coins.
17) Multiplier â€˜Wildâ€™ Slots: Reel slots that pay bonus credits for wild symbols, scatter pays and free spins. Maximum coin play is required for larger win.
18) Buy-Your-Pay: Each coin triggers the posted symbol pay. If you play one coin, you only trigger â€˜cherryâ€™ pays. Two coins, triggers â€˜cherriesâ€™ and â€˜barsâ€™, etc.
19) Double+ Machines: Pays double or triple with winning combinations.
20) Signature Slots: Casinosâ€™ own brand of slots (proprietary) that are generally looser.
21) Progressive Slots: Offer increasing jackpot $$ dependent upon amount of monies played through the linked bank/carousel slots.
22) Bonus Video Slots: Offers an opportunity to go to a â€˜second chanceâ€™ bonus round where extra credits await.Gambling On The Internet Online News & Tips
Top Online Casino Gambling Top Class Games
Tags: random number generator, slot club, slot players